Academy and Fusion families are required to volunteer 4 hours a season and participate in one fundraiser. As part of the volunteer obligation you can donate to the concession stand. Recredational players are required to volunteer 4 hours a season and participate in 1 fundraiser. As part of the volunteer obligation you can donate to the concession stand. To get more information on volunteering and donating to concession stand, please contact volunteer @haysyouthsoccer.org or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope everyone is staying dry and safe. Can you believe it is soccer time again?
HYSA is a volunteer ran organization. We can not operate without our HYSA families.
Families are required to volunteer for 4 hours in the concession stand or helping with field work.
In lieu of the 4 hours we also accept donations for our concessions stand. You can drop off donations anytime Monday-Thursday from 6:15pm-8:15pm starting on 9/4/17 or on any Saturday starting September 9th.
(If a board member is not available please leave your donation on the table in front of concession with your player’s name on it)
Donation Items Needed:
- Any size Gatorade Bottles
- Canned drinks (coke, sprite, dr pepper, big red, rootbeer)
- Candy (sour patch straws, m&ms)
- Candy Bars (Multipacks from Sams)
- Muffins or Powdered Donuts
- Large Can of Nacho Cheese
- Hamburger Patties
- Sausage for sausage wraps
- Chips (multi mini bags)
- Any other items that you would like to see us sell at concession this season.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.