Fusion Program Overview
“Unity is strength… when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.” – Mattie J.T. Stepanek
- Training is held 2-3 times a week by a professional trainer.
- Your trainer will coach your games.
- Half of the games are held at home and half are away (except for Div 1 teams). Away games are in the Austin area.
- All games are inter-association games, played against other CAYSA/STYSA member associations.
HYSA select soccer begins at U11 (see age chart). Tryouts are held at the end of the spring season (May/June) and players are selected based on skill and ability. All Fusion players, regardless of the division of their team, are required to attend all practices and all games and if absent, he/she is expected to complete an alternative workout coordinated by his/her assigned trainer.
2016-2017 Player Fees
- Division 2 – $890
- Super 2 – $960
- Division 1 – $1,110
- State Classic League – $1,410
Specific season dates will be published in August. The fall season generally begins after Labor Day and ends before Thanksgiving with state playoff tournaments the first weekend in December. The spring season generally begins in Feb/March and ends in May. Season dates very by level of play and Spring Cup play.
Additional information can be found at the following websites:
- Capitol Area Youth Soccer Association (CAYSA) – Division 2 information and schedules
- Western District Division 1 Association (WDDOA) – Super 2 and Division 1 information and schedules
- South Texas Youth Soccer Association (STYSA) – for any tournaments and state playoffs managed by the state association